Starting Your Claim
If you are an existing customer and need to make a claim on a covered item, you may start a claim online.
You may also start a claim by calling Customer Service; anytime, day or night: 1-800-978-2022.
After You Have Authorization For A Service Call
Using the CPTM Servicer Network:
If you are utilizing a service provider in the CPTM network, all you need to do is make an appointment, and we take care of the rest!
- Call the service company, tell them you have Complete ProtectionTM, and give them the unique Authorization Number provided to you by our representative. The repair company will then schedule your appointment and you're set! The technician who diagnoses your appliance will correspond directly with our office regarding any necessary repairs and bill CPTM directly for 100% of approved repairs. There is no deductible to pay!
Using a Service Company of Your Own Choosing (out of network):
If you already know of a company you like and trust, we want you to be able to keep working with them. CPTM is happy to work with any licensed repair company. When you obtain the Authorization Number for your claim, simply tell the representative you have your own company you'd like to use.
- Go ahead and make an appointment with your technician.
- When the technician has the diagnosis and estimate ready, call CPTM so we can approve any necessary repairs before the technician gets started. You will receive an Override Authorization Number for any approved repairs.
- Your technician may now complete any approved repairs.
- Once the repair is complete, your technician is welcome to bill CPTM directly under the Override Authorization Number provided to you. If they prefer to collect from you directly, simply send a copy of the invoice in and we can send you a check for reimbursement.
Be sure to reference the property address and your unique Authorization Number(s) on the repair invoice or replacement receipt.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to 816-792-2009
- Mail to:
Complete Appliance Protection
Attn: Claims Department
1532 NE 96th Street, Suite A
Liberty, MO 64068