WHAT MAKES US BETTER
A Different Approach To Your Home Warranty
- CP™ has no deductible. We pay 100% of approved repair costs; service call, parts and labor.
- Our home warranty protects every part within the sheet metal skin of the appliance. Whether it’s the ice maker in your refrigerator, or the racks in your dishwasher, CP™ protects every part. Most of our competitors pick and choose which parts to cover.
- CP™ allows you to use your own servicer rather than force you to use ours. We want you to be able to trust the person who comes to your house to do any repairs.
- CP™ does not have any exclusions for unknown pre-existing conditions, rust or lack of maintenance. Most of our competitors use these exclusions as a way to deny your claim.
- CP™ provides a preventive maintenance check once every other year as part of our program. Most of our competitors require you to have a preventive maintenance performed on your HVAC system annually and pay for it yourself. If you don’t, you run the risk of having your claim denied for lack of maintenance.
- CP™ answers the phone 24 x 365 with a live person.
- CP™ programs run month-to-month so there's no long-term commitment or obligation to pay annually.
- CP™ has award winning service. CP™ has won Angie’s List Super Service award twice and has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Beware of any review sites where it does not tell you who runs the site or how to contact them.
When considering any home warranty, it is important to review the Terms and Conditions of the plan so you will know exactly what benefits you are entitled to. For more detailed information about what is covered and not covered under our home warranty plans, please review our Terms and Conditions, or call us anytime at 1-800-978-2022.