Home Warranty Reviews - what makes us different?
- No deductible
- 24x7 live customer service, no IVR to navigate
- Published pricing
- All parts inside appliance are covered
- No exclusions for unknown pre-existing conditions, rust, or lack of maintenance
- You may use any licensed service company
Why do we have the best home warranty reviews? Because of our different approach to your home warranty.
- CP™ has no deductible. We pay 100% of approved repair costs; service call, parts and labor.
- Our home warranty protects every part within the sheet metal skin of the appliance. Whether it’s the ice maker in your refrigerator, or the racks in your dishwasher, CP™ protects every part. Most of our competitors pick and choose which parts to cover.
- If an item cannot be repaired, or it no longer makes sense to continue to repair it, CP™ offers a reimbursement towards the replacement item. We have a published reimbursement schedule that lists the exact dollar figure CP™ will pay towards the replacement and installation of the new item. This allows you to pick the make, model, color, size or efficiency of the replacement item. Please look at the first question and answer in our FAQ section or our Terms and Conditions to see the schedule. We do not offer a full replacement option.
- CP™ allows you to use your own servicer rather than force you to use ours. We want you to be able to trust the person who comes to your house to do any repairs.
- CP™ does not have any exclusions for pre-existing conditions, rust or lack of maintenance. Most of our competitors use these exclusions as a way to deny your claim.
- CP™ provides a preventive maintenance check once every other year as part of our program. Most of our competitors require you to have a preventive maintenance performed on your HVAC system annually and pay for it yourself. If you don’t, you run the risk of having your claim denied for lack of maintenance.
- CP™ answers the phone 24 x 365 with a live person.
- CP™ monthly programs offer three different monthly payment options, rather than pay for a year in advance.
- CP™ has award winning service. CP™ has won Angie’s List Super Service award twice and has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Beware of any review sites where it does not tell you who runs the site or how to contact them.
For more detailed information about what is covered, and not covered, under our home warranty plans, please review our Terms and Conditions, or call us anytime at 1-800-978-2022. Don’t be surprised when you read our Terms and Conditions, it is only one page.
Our Service Territory
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia, Wyoming
Alberta, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island